My name is James and I'm a freelance web developer in Brisbane, Australia. I've been into computers for almost two decades now; starting back in the mid 90's when the internet was just a noisy box feeding me text and the occasional image pixel by pixel. Fast forward to now and how things have changed!
Almost everyday I meet business people who are trying to steer their companies down the information super highway. Many are disillusioned from their past experiences, able to rattle off numerous situations they have had with "computer experts" promising them the world and delivering disappointments.
I offer something a little different, the truth. And I do it with a smile, because you know what... I love what I do, wouldn't want to do anything else with my time. I'm not going to tell you what you want to hear, I'm going to tell you what you need to hear to make your business the best it can be in the digital world.
If you’re interested in what I can do for you don't hesitate to contact me.
- Team leadership
- Project scoping and quoting
- Writing requirement specification documentation
- Full stack web developer
- Agile development methodologies (Scrum/Sprint & Jira)
- Git source control management
- Atlassian collaboration tools
- Project management
- Direct client communication
- Large scale project development
- Interviewing & recruiting for full stack developers
- XML, XSLT, XPath
- Google Maps API
- Symphony CMS
- Expression Engine
- Joomla (tough to admit)